Data ScientistAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Develop machine learning models to generate insights, predictions, and causal inference from large datasets
- Write clean, testable, and maintainable software code in Python.
- Use cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) to deploy, run and monitor applications.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Collaborate with data engineers, front-end developers and other engineers to build new features.
- At least 3 years of experience as a data scientist developing in Python.
- At least 2 years of experience with analytical processing of large datasets using SQL and data manipulation libraries such as pandas.
- Excellent understanding of common machine learning approaches for time series forecasting, anomaly detection, regression, and classification
- Familiarity with causal inference and optimization methods.
- Experience developing and deploying using cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience writing production-grade applications in python and good knowledge of software development practices.
- Exposure to document databases such as mongodb or ElasticSearch.
Python, SQL, Data Modeling, AWS cloud services.
About Ignyte IQ
We are an early-stage technology startup building an AI-powered platform for automated business analysis. Our product automatically detects most important changes in business metrics and KPIs, finds causal explanations, and provides actionable business intelligence. Our machine learning algorithms detect anomalies, emerging trends, hidden patterns, and causal relationships in complex datasets.
Our company culture emphasizes autonomy, individual responsibility, ownership, and integrity. If you are a tenacious problem solver, think from first principles, fast learner, and don't shy away from challenges you are going fit right in!