Data EngineerAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE
As a data engineer, you will design, develop and monitor our mission critical data pipelines. Working with other engineers, you will address complex data problems using the latest technologies to build scalable solutions. On any given day the work may involve developing a data pipeline using Python and Apache airflow, troubleshooting an external API issue, coming up with a creative solution/algorithms to automatically detect data quality issues, and sharing your expertise with fellow team members.
- at least 3 years of experience as a data engineer and a total of 5 years as a software developer/engineer. This should entail managing data flow from multiple sources, automation and testing, data modeling and data warehousing skills, complex SQL queries and optimization.
- Master’s degree in computer science or engineering (M. Tech). We will happy to consider candidates with B. Tech with longer work experience.
- Worked in a fast-paced startup environment before or have a strong desire to join one
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience writing production-grade applications in python and good knowledge of software development practices
Python, Amazon Redshift, Apache Airflow, SQL, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, AWS services related to data engineering.
About Ignyte IQ
We are an early-stage technology startup building an AI-powered platform for automated business analysis. Our product automatically detects most important changes in business metrics and KPIs, finds causal explanations, and provides actionable business intelligence. Our machine learning algorithms detect anomalies, emerging trends, hidden patterns, and causal relationships in large and complex datasets.